Term insurance may be a good fit if your clients need extra protection for their families for a specific period of time. It is generally the most affordable type of insurance available.
Why choose our Term Series?
Since your clients can purchase term insurance in large amounts for a relatively low premium, it is well-suited for shorter-term protection goals, such as protection until a mortgage is paid off or children are through college. Proceeds can also be used for final expenses, replacing lost income or to help transition a business.
If their needs change and they need coverage for an extended period of time, your clients can convert the coverage to a permanent policy, up until the end of the level term period but not beyond the insured’s 70th birthday. For Annual Renewable Term, coverage can be converted up until the policy anniversary nearest the insured’s 70th birthday.
Financial Professional materials
- Term Series Producer Fact Card
- Product and Features Guide
- Get the Scoop on Term Series Products Flyer
- Laddering May Be the Answer
- Attractive Term Series Conversion Provisions
- Term Series FP Presentation (PowerPoint download)
- Term to Perm Comparison Flyer
- Count on Equitable Flyer
- TermOne® Convertible Life Insurance Sales
- TermOne® Alternative Term Rates with Advanced Planning Strategies
- Term Conversion Competitive Flyer
- AEGIS and Term Flyer
- Term Series 160 Product Guide
- Term Series 160 State Availability Chart
- Level Term Specimen Contract ICC14-156-LT
- Level Term Specimen Contract 156-LT
- ART Specimen Contract ICC14-156-54
- ART Specimen Contract 156-54
- TermOne® Specimen Contract 148-51
- TermOne® Specimen Contract 148-51-NY (Equitable only)
Our Term Series is basic life insurance for which your clients will pay level premiums for a specific period of time – 1, 10, 15 or 20 years – or they’ll pay premiums that are renewable and will increase each year as they get older. It pays a guaranteed death benefit to your clients’ beneficiaries that is generally income-tax-free, if they should die during that time period.
Term Series conversion2
Only Equitable offers a conversion credit until the end of the level term period and a 25% increase in the credit if converted in the first 5 policy years. Plus, clients have the option to apply to add our Long-Term Care Servicessm Rider.3
Why should clients convert from term to permanent life insurance?
- They won’t have to answer more health questions or undergo a medical exam.
- They can potentially build cash value with a permanent policy.
- Their first year permanent policy premium will generally be reduced.
1 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features. Only automatically included qualified plan riders are available with TermOne®.
2 A conversion credit is not available for TermOne® policies.
3 See Term Conversions section of the Term Series 160 Product Guide for how the term conversion credit is determined. A conversion credit is not available if premiums or charges for the new policy will be waived under the terms of a rider providing disability waiver benefits. Conversion credit is not available for TermOne® policies. Policies converted within the first policy year will receive a prorated conversion credit subject to terms and conditions of the policy.
4 After five years, we reserve the right to limit the permanent product offered.
Term Series products are issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10104. Co-distributed by AXA Network, LLC (AXA Network Insurance Agency of California in CA; AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah in UT; AXA Network of Puerto Rico, Inc. in PR); and AXA Distributors, LLC.
TermOne® is a registered service mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company. TermOne® is issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company in all jurisdictions. TermOne® is also issued by MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MLOA) in all jurisdictions except NY and PR.
Contract form #s: Level Term Policy Form #s ICC14-156-LT, 156-LT, or state variation. ART Policy Form #s- ICC14-156-54, 156-54, or state variation. TermOne® Policy Form #s ICC07-148-51, 148-51, or state variation.