BrightLife® Protect Survivorship
Permanent life insurance, such as BrightLife® Protect Survivorship, is a smart addition to many financial plans for your clients who want more ways to protect their families, reduce taxes, and potentially grow their money more quickly over time.
Why choose BrightLife® Protect Survivorship?
- Enjoy competitive premiums for level-pay scenarios.
- Use the policy for your clients’ legacy planning needs.
- Design an effective and cost-efficient wealth transfer strategy.
- Keep costs down — with competitive internal rate of return at death, when compared to single-life policies.
- Participate indirectly in the market with the Select Account — growth potential that tracks the performance of the S&P 500®, up to a cap, with the downside protection of a 0 percent floor on performance.
- Guarantee a crediting rate of 2 percent with the Fixed Account.
With BrightLife® Protect Survivorship, your clients can choose how their premium payments are allocated, which can ultimately affect their policy’s cash value. The indexed options are designed for those who are looking for protection from loss, yet would still like some potential for growth. Choose the Fixed Account, the Select Account, or a combination of both. Your clients can change their allocation at any time.
The Fixed Account
Any premiums allocated to the Fixed Account will earn the current interest rate, which is set by AXA and guaranteed to never be less than 2 percent.
The Select Account
If your clients want a bit more upside potential, the Select Account may be a good choice. This index-linked option gives them the potential for cash value growth based on the performance of the S&P 500® Index. They can realize 100 percent of any positive returns, up to a performance cap; and they’re protected against 100 percent of any negative returns with the 0 percent floor. AXA Equitable reserves the right to change the cap and participation rates for new Segments, but these rates will never be less than the minimums stated in the policy.
BrightLife® Protect Survivorship in action
- Married couple, life partners, or business partners
- Age 50-75
- Has a family, business or other insurance need
- Wants downside protection with some upside potential
Optional riders available at an additional charge:1
- Cash Value Plus Rider
- Estate Protection Rider
- Return of Premium Death Benefit Rider
Riders automatically included at no additional charge:1
- 2% Interest Guarantee Endorsement
- Living Benefits Rider (terminal illness)
- Loan Extension Endorsement
- No-Lapse Guarantee Rider
- Option to Split upon Divorce Rider
- Option to Split upon Federal Tax Law Change Rider
Documents to view or email to clients
- BrightLife® Protect Survivorship Client Brochure
- BrightLife® Protect Survivorship Fact Card
- BrightLife® Protect Survivorship Estate Equalization Client Strategy
- BrightLife® Protect Survivorship Legacy Planning Client Strategy
- BrightLife® Protect Survivorship Social Security Maximization Client Strategy
- BrightLife® Protect Survivorship Buy-Sell Agreement Client Strategy
Financial Professional materials
- Policy Health Checksm Flyer (AXA Advisors)
- Policy Health Checksm Flyer (Independent)
- Product and Features Guide
- BrightLife® Protect Survivorship Producer Guide
- BrightLife® Survivorship Long-Term Care Services Rider Bundling Sales Concept
- Survivorship Life Insurance and Qualified Plans
- New Business Interest Rates
- BrightLife® Protect Survivorship Product Guide
1 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
Please be advised that this webpage is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this guide for producers is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and clients should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
BrightLife® Protect Survivorship is issued in New York and Puerto Rico by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), New York, NY, and in all other jurisdictions by MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MLOA), an Arizona Stock Corporation, main administrative offices in Jersey City, NJ. MLOA is not licensed to do business in New York. It is co-distributed by AXA Network, LLC (AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in CA; AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC, in Utah; AXA Network of Puerto Rico, Inc. in PR) and AXA Distributors, LLC. AXA Equitable, MLOA, AXA Distributors, and AXA Network, LLC, are subsidiaries of AXA Financial Services, LLC and AXA Financial, Inc. and do not provide tax or legal advice.
BrightLife® is a registered service mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10104