Welcome to Equitable's Quoteathon
During this busy time of year, Equitable is ready to help you grow your business!
Introducing Powerfully Simplesm enrollment support
Your clients can choose the level of support they need for a successful enrollment experience.
Win a trip to the Presidents
Cup golf tournament
Answer a simple question each week about Equitable Employee Benefits and you’ll be entered to win a deluxe trip to this year’s Presidents Cup golf tournament.
- Round trip airfare to Charlotte, NC
- Two-night stay at Canopy by Hilton Charlotte
- Two-day passes to the tournament with full access to the Equitable Hospitality Suite
10 weekly winners will receive a dozen Titleist Pro V1 golf balls and an additional entry for the grand prize.
Comprehensive and competitive suite of products
Equitable offers the flexibility to find the best fit for any employee base. We’re working to deliver more of what your
clients need. Our product suite is expanding to include Hospital Indemnity in the fall of 2022.
I'd like to receive more information about
quoting Equitable Employee Benefits
EQUITABLE FINANCIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY and EQUITABLE FINANCIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA
QUOTEATHON SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsors: Sponsored and administered by Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (“Equitable Financial”), 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104 and Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of America, 525 Washington Boulevard, 35th Floor, Jersey
City, NJ 07310 (each, a “Sponsor” and together, “Sponsors”).
2. Entry Period: Tuesday, May 12, 2022, 12:01 AM ET – Wednesday, June 15, 2022, 11:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes
Period has five (5) drawing sessions (each a “Sweepstakes Session”):
i. Thursday, May 12, 2022, 12:01 AM to Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time
ii. Thursday, May 19, 2022, 12:00 AM to Wednesday, May 25, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time
iii. Thursday, May 26, 2022, 12:00 AM to Wednesday, June 1, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time
iv. Thursday, June 2, 2022, 12:00 AM to Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time
3. How to enter: Go to www.equitable.com/quoteathon during the Sweepstakes Period, and enter your name, email address, business address and phone number (“Entry”). You may enter one (1) time per Sweepstakes Session. Sponsors shall be the official timekeepers for the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the person entering this Sweepstakes (“Entrant”) are void. Sponsors will not confirm receipt of Entries, and all Entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or damaged Entries.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person per Sweepstakes Session. Limit of one (1) Weekly Prize per person. Each winner of a Weekly Prize will receive an additional Entry into the drawing for the Grand Prize. At the discretion of the Sponsors, any attempt by an Entrant to submit more than the stated maximum number of Entries by using multiple/different addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, identities, logins, accounts and/or any other methods will void all of such Entrant’s Entries, and such Entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all Eligible Brokers and Eligible General Agency Producers. Eligible Brokers are brokers who are: (1) authorized to sell Employee Benefits products; (2) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia); (3) age 21 and over; (4) not employees of Equitable Financial or under a broker agreement with Equitable Network, LLC and/or Equitable Advisors, LLC (“Eligible Brokers”). Eligible General Agency Producers are producers who are (1) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia); (2) age 21 and over and (3) affiliated with general agency partners of Eligible Brokers (“Eligible General Agency Producers”). Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions.
5. Prizes: “Weekly Prizes” (i) Ten (10) Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls golf ball packs (12 count) retail value $50.00 each. “Grand Prize” One (1) Grand Prize two (2) day, two (2) night trip to the 2022 Presidents Cup golf event (the “Event”) held at the Quail Hollow Golf Club, 3700 Gleneagles Rd, Charlotte, NC, from Friday, September 23 – Sunday, September 25, 2022, in Charlotte, North Carolina for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest, age 21 or older, approximate retail value $2,800 (two thousand eight hundred dollars).
The total retail value of all Weekly Prizes and the Grand Prize (each a “Prize”) available to be won is $4,800 (four thousand eight hundred dollars) and is generally includable as income for tax purposes. The Grand Prize consists of: (a) round trip coach class airfare from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest to Grand Prize Winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor) to Charlotte, North Carolina; (b) two (2) nights standard lodging accommodations (one double-occupancy room) at the Canopy by Hilton Charlotte for Friday September 23, 2022 and Saturday, September 24, 2022; and (c) two (2) tickets each to the Event for Saturday, September 24, 2022 and Sunday September 25, 2022 (only). The Grand Prize does not include travel insurance, meals, entertainment, or ground transportation, personal expenditures, travel related fees, taxes and any incidental costs other than any specifically mentioned above, all of which are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution, exchange or cash redemption of Prizes will be permitted, except at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, local and foreign taxes and fees arising from receipt, acceptance or use of any Prize. Grand Prize winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9, which requires disclosure of winner’s Social Security number, and an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the value of Grand Prize will be issued to Grand Prize winner as required by law. You should consult with your own legal and/or tax advisor.
Grand Prize must be redeemed between Friday, September 23, 2022 and Saturday, September 24, 2022 or Grand Prize may be forfeited. Preferred travel dates must be confirmed no later than August 1, 2022 and are subject to availability at the time of booking. All elements of Grand Prize are subject to availability and are non-transferable. Grand Prize winner may not elect to receive a cash alternative or other substitution for Grand Prize or any portion thereof. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
All Grand Prize details are at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Complete terms and conditions of Grand Prize trip will be furnished with Grand Prize notification and/or further correspondence. Travel arrangements will be made through Sponsors’ agent on a carrier of Sponsors’ choice. Sponsors reserve the right to structure the travel route in their sole discretion. Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. Sponsors are not responsible for any expenses that may be incurred as a consequence of a transportation cancellation/delay. If Grand Prize (or part of Grand Prize) is unavailable or becomes impracticable to fulfil, or in the event of unforeseen circumstances, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the original Grand Prize (or that part of the Grand Prize) with an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value. Sponsors are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omission whatsoever by air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Elements of Grand Prize fulfilled by third party service providers are subject to all terms, conditions, and policies of such providers. In accepting, using, and participating in Grand Prize, Grand Prize winner and guest will comply with all applicable laws and venue or other vendor regulations and will refrain from any conduct that could disparage or reflect negatively on Sponsors or that could expose Sponsors to liability of any kind. Grand Prize winner and guest may be required to provide identification in connection with acceptance and use of Grand Prize.
6. Odds of winning: Depend on number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: At the conclusion of each Sweepstakes Session of the Sweepstakes Period ten (10) winners will be selected by random drawing among the Entries received during that Sweepstakes Session to win a Weekly Prize. At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing among the Entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Potential Prize winners will be notified by email at the email address provided. Except where prohibited by law, potential Prize winners may be required to complete and return to Sponsors an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release. If potential winner fails to return any required documents or releases within the specified time, Prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor may select another winner from the remaining eligible Entries. Decisions of Sponsors shall be based on their discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all respects. If a winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternative winner may be selected, in Sponsors’ sole discretion. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, including tax laws. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void where prohibited by law.
This Sweepstakes is in no way intended to create a contract of employment.
8. Responsibilities of Entrant: Entrants must comply with all laws and company policies when participating in activities relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrant shall not engage in any activity designed to inhibit the ability of others to participate, or which would be contrary to the purposes of the Sweepstakes. Any Entrant who Sponsors have reason to believe has tampered or interfered with the Sweepstakes, or violated any of these Official Rules, may be disqualified. If an Entrant is disqualified for any reason, Sponsors may award the Prize to an alternative winner from among the remaining eligible Entrants.
9. General: Sponsors reserve the right, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control threatens to impair the administration, legality, integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or makes it impracticable to complete. Sponsors further reserve the right, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in the event of tampering, and/or to disqualify any person who violates these Official Rules or attempts to tamper with any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
11. Release: Neither Sponsors nor any of Sponsors’ parents, subsidiaries, licensees, and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, servants, representatives, shareholders and employees, as well as each of their respective successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) shall be responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, Sponsors, or any printing or typographical errors or equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, misdelivered, destroyed, unintelligible or undeliverable Entries or notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. All Entrants acknowledge that the Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to Prize, including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, each Entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, liabilities, losses or causes of action related in any way to the operation of or such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and any other claims, damages or liabilities, including without limitation any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes if available.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in New York, NY; (2) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00); and (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to such actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00). Each Entrant expressly waives any right to claim or recover attorney’s fees or court costs. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Trademarks: Company names and trademarks associated with Prizes are used solely to identify Prizes. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval of Prize manufacturers or trademark owners is intended or implied by such use. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored in any way by Quail Hollow Golf Club or Canopy by Hilton or Titelist. All referenced company names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
14. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winners’ consent to Sponsors’ and Sponsors’ agents’ use of winners’ name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/ or hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. (Tennessee residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a Prize).
16. Winner’s List/Official Rules Request: To receive the name of Prize winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope, within six months of the Sweepstakes, to Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (“Equitable Financial”), 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104 Attention: Marketing.
This offer shall not be published without the written permission of Sponsors.
Powerfully Simplesm is a service mark of Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company.
Equitable is the brand name of the retirement and protection subsidiaries of Equitable Holdings, Inc., including Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (Equitable Financial) (NY, NY); Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of America (Equitable America), an AZ stock company with main administrative headquarters in Jersey City, NJ; and Equitable Distributors, LLC. Equitable Advisors is the brand name of Equitable Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). All group insurance products are issued either by Equitable Financial or Equitable America, which have sole responsibility for their respective insurance and are backed solely by their claims-paying obligations. Some products are not available in all states.