Equitable customer security center
At Equitable, we are committed to protecting confidential personal and financial information. If you suspect your account has been compromised, contact the Fraud Hotline—(212) 314-6600, ReportFraud@equitable.com — or complete Equitable's fraud form. Change your passwords. Carefully monitor all your account transactions online.
If you would like more information to help protect and educate yourself about fraud, visit one of the links below:
- Federal Trade Commission: www.ftc.gov or (877) FTC-HELP
- United States Department of Justice: http://www.usdoj.gov or (202) 514-2000.
- Report a suspicious email: email@example.com
- Report spam: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
- U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission: http://investor.gov/
- FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority): http://www.finra.org/Investors
- NASAA Fraud Center http://www.nasaa.org/?s=fraud
- National Center on Elder Abuse http://www.aginginplace.org/guide-to-recognizing-elder-abuse/