Employees may have little investment experience or simply be too busy to oversee their retirement portfolio. For these investors, we offer portfolios that are professionally diversified and managed. All employees need to do is pick the one that fits their needs.
Target date allocation portfolios
Employees choose a portfolio that is closest to their retirement date. As the employer gets closer to their retirement date, the portfolio automatically shifts to mainly bonds and cash.
Risk-based asset allocation portfolios
For employees who wish to invest in pre-selected portfolios based on their personal objectives and risk tolerance. These portfolios are systematically rebalanced to maintain their target allocation percentages.
For employees who would prefer to actively manage their portfolios, Retirement Gateway® offers a diverse selection of investment options managed by many well-known and highly regarded asset managers.
The investment options available are dependent on which product type is chosen, Portal I, Portal II, or Portal III. The portals provide flexibility on how to structure a plan from a cost and investment option lineup perspective.
The employer must choose one investment option lineup. The employer can switch between lineups once a year using the first contribution date as the anniversary date. The investment lineup elected is one of the factors used in determining the asset charge applicable to the plan.
StoryLine is a managed account service, which provides employees personalized investment help designed to help improve retirement outcomes. StoryLine is offered at no cost to the plan sponsor.
Personalized investment management
- Professionally managed account that considers variables unique to each employee, including:
- Age and expected retirement date.
- Assets outside the plan.
- Risk tolerance.
- Individual objectives.
Easy-to-use participant experience
- StoryLine aims to make retirement investing easy - there is no need for employees to research or select investments.
- Employees enroll by completing a short questionnaire, receive ongoing communications and have access to Stadion's U.S.-based call center.
- Seamless integration.
Provided by an employee-level fiduciary
- As a fiduciary, acting in the best interest of employee is Stadion's number one priority.
- Stadion assumes the risk and responsibility associated with making investment decisions in employee accounts.