Why Equitable Dental was chosen as the
Official Dental Network of the Tooth Fairy®
Dental ID cards via text
Another reason to celebrate Equitable Dental. Members can now get their dental ID card via text, save it to their digital wallet and go!
Commemorating our growing network
and happy, healthy smiles.
No one understands the importance of oral health, regular dental checkups and a
comprehensive dental insurance plan with a strong network better than the Office of the
Tooth Fairy. That’s why we’re so proud of this crowning achievement!
I'd like to receive more information about
quoting Equitable Employee Benefits
1 Based on a ranking of networks procured by Network360 that include UCCI Advantage Plus PPO, Anthem Dental Prime, Aetna DPPO, Delta Dental PPO, Ameritas PPO, Unum Plus, DenteMaxAlwaysCare, Humana Dental PPO, UHC Dental PPO, MetLife PDP Plus, Lincoln Financial Dental PPO, Sun Life Assurant Dental Network, Equitable Dental Network, Cigna Total DPPO, Guardian DentalGuard Preferred, Principal Dental PPO, Dental Network of America DPPO, DenteMax Dental.
2 39.7% average national discount based on Equitable claims data January–May, 2023.
The Official Dental Network of the Tooth Fairy® is a registered trademark of Equitable. This advertisement is not an endorsement of Equitable’s dental network or any related product or service by any third party.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsors: Sponsored and administered by Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (“Equitable Financial”), 1345 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10105 and Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of America, 3030 N. Third Street, Suite 790, Phoenix, Arizona 85012 (each, a “Sponsor” and together, “Sponsors”).
2. Entry Period: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 9:00 AM Eastern Time – Tuesday, September 9, 8:59 AM Eastern Time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period has four (4) drawing sessions (each a “Sweepstakes Session”):
i. Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 9:00 AM to Tuesday August 15, 2023, 8:59 AM Eastern Time
ii. Tuesday, August 15, 2023, 9:00 AM to Tuesday, August 22, 2023, 8:59 AM Eastern Time
iii. Tuesday August 22, 2023, 9:00 AM to Tuesday, August 29, 2023, 8:59 AM Eastern Time
iv. Tuesday, August 29, 2023, , 9:00 AM to Tuesday, September 5 2023, 8:59 AM Eastern Time
3. How to Enter: Go to the EB Dental 6.0 campaign landing page equitable.com/toothfairy during the Sweepstakes Period, fill in the missing letters of the word(s)(the “Game”) and enter your name, email address, business address and phone number (“Entry”). You may enter one (1) time per Sweepstakes Session. Sponsors shall be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the person entering this Sweepstakes (“Entrant”) are void. Sponsors will not confirm receipt of Entries, and all Entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or damaged Entries.
Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”): You may enter the Sweepstakes without playing the Game by clicking here during the Sweepstakes Period and entering your name, email address, business address and phone number. AMOE Entrants may send one (1) AMOE per Sweepstakes Session. AMOE Entries must be received by each of the Sweepstakes Session deadlines. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. Sponsors will not confirm receipt of Entries, and all Entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or damaged AMOE Entries.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person per Sweepstakes Session. One (1) Prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period. At the discretion of the Sponsors, any attempt by an Entrant to submit more than the stated maximum number of Entries by using multiple/different addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, identities, logins, accounts and/or any other methods will void all of such Entrant’s Entries, and such Entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes.
4. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to all Eligible Brokers, Eligible General Agency Producers and Eligible Financial Professionals. Eligible Brokers are brokers who are: (1) authorized to sell Employee Benefits products; (2) legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia); (3) of the age of majority; (4) not employees of Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company or under a broker agreement with Equitable Network, LLC and/or Equitable Advisors, LLC (“Eligible Brokers”). Eligible General Agency Producers are producers who are (1) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia); (2) of the age of majority and (3) affiliated with general agency partners of Eligible Brokers (“Eligible General Agency Producers”). Eligible Financial Professionals are financial professionals who are (i) on an active 14th Edition agreement with Equitable Network, LLC and Equitable Advisors, LLC, (2) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia); and (3) of the age of majority (“Eligible Financial Professionals”). Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions.
5. Prizes: (i) One hundred and ten (110) Equitable® branded Stanley® travel mugs, retail value $40.00 (forty dollars) each (each a “Prize”), generally includible as income for tax purposes. Total retail value of all Prizes available to be won is $4,400 (four thousand, four hundred dollars). Prizes must be accepted “as-is,” and no warranties will be provided by Sponsors. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution, exchange or cash redemption of Prizes will be permitted, except at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
6. Odds of Winning: Depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: At the conclusion of Sweepstakes Session 1 (one), of the Sweepstakes Period twenty (20) winners will be selected, 2 (two) of the Sweepstakes Period twenty-five (25) winners will be selected, 3 (three) of the Sweepstakes Period thirty (30) winners will be selected, and 4 (four) of the Sweepstakes Period thirty-five (35) winners will be selected, 2 by random drawing among the Entries received during that Sweepstakes Session. Potential Prize winners will be notified by email at the email address provided after the conclusion of each Sweepstakes Session. Except where prohibited by law, potential Prize winners may be required to complete and return to Sponsors an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release. Decisions of Sponsors shall be based on their discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all respects. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions. If a winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternative winner may be selected, in Sponsors’ sole discretion. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, including tax laws. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void were prohibited by law.
This Sweepstakes is in no way intended to create a contract of employment.
8. Responsibilities of Entrant: Entrants must comply with all laws and company policies when participating in activities relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants shall not engage in any activity designed to inhibit the ability of others to participate, or which would be contrary to the purposes of the Sweepstakes. Any Entrant who Sponsors have reason to believe has tampered or interfered with the Sweepstakes, or violated any of these Official Rules, may be disqualified. If an Entrant is disqualified for any reason, Sponsors may award the Prize to an alternative winner from among the remaining eligible Entrants.
9. General: Sponsors reserve the right, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control threatens to impair the administration, legality, integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or makes it impracticable to complete. Sponsors further reserve the right, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes in the event of tampering, and/or to disqualify any person who violates these Official Rules or attempts to tamper with any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
11. Release: Neither Sponsors nor any of Sponsors’ parents, subsidiaries, licensees, and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, servants, representatives, shareholders and employees, as well as each of their respective successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) shall be responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, Sponsors, or any printing or typographical errors or equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, misdelivered, destroyed, unintelligible or undeliverable entries or notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or the receipt, use or misuse of any Prize. All Entrants acknowledge that the Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to a Prize, including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, each Entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, liabilities, losses or causes of action related in any way to the operation of or such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and any other claims, damages or liabilities, including without limitation any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes if available.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in New York, NY; (2) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00); and (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to such actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00). Each Entrant expressly waives any right to claim or recover attorney’s fees or court costs. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Trademarks: Company names and trademarks associated with prizes are used solely to identify prizes. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval of prize manufacturer or trademark owner is intended or implied by such use. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored in any way by Pacific Market International, LLC. All referenced company names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
15. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsors’ and Sponsors’ agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. (Tennessee residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize).
16. Winners’ List/Official Rules Request: To receive the names of Prize winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope, by September 14, 2023, to Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company, 1345 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10105 Attention: Marketing.
This offer shall not be published without the written permission of Sponsors.
Sponsors: Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company, 1345 Avenue of the Americas, NY, NY 10105 and Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of America, 3030 N. Third Street, Suite 790, Phoenix, Arizona 85012. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored in any way by Pacific Market International, LLC.
Equitable is the brand name of the retirement and protection subsidiaries of Equitable Holdings, Inc., including Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (Equitable Financial) (NY, NY); Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of America (Equitable America), an AZ stock company with main administrative headquarters in Jersey City, NJ; and Equitable Distributors, LLC. Equitable Advisors is the brand name of Equitable Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). All group insurance products are issued either by Equitable Financial or Equitable America, which have sole responsibility for their respective insurance and are backed solely by their claims-paying obligations. Some products are not available in all states.
For broker and financial professional use only.
© 2023 Equitable Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. 1345 Avenue of the Americas, NY, NY 10105. (212) 554-1234.