Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company 2020 eDelivery Fall Nominate a Hero Incentive
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO APPLY FOR OR PURCHASE INSURANCE.
- Overview: To encourage adoption of electronic-only (“eDelivery”) Statements by our account holders, Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (“Equitable” or “Sponsor”) is offering each existing account holder who fully registers for eDelivery during the Incentive Period, as defined below, the opportunity to designate someone to receive a $5 (five dollar) eGift card to a retail vendor or establishment of the recipient’s choice, from the available selections (“Incentive”). By accepting the Incentive, you agree to these Official Rules.
- Dates of Incentive: The Incentive begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on November 9, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 22, 2020 (the “Incentive Period”).
- Eligibility: Open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (other than the excluded states listed below) or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse or persons living in the same household) of Equitable or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or Incentive administrators are not eligible to participate. Residents of California, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions are not eligible to participate or to be designated to receive an Incentive. Each person participating (“Participant”) must be an existing Equitable account holder as of November 1, 2020. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- How to Participate: Each Equitable account holder who, following the email link, fully enrolls all statement types for all owned accounts in eDelivery during the Incentive Period can designate someone to receive the Incentive. To register for eDelivery, please note that you must either already have an Equitable online account or create one during the eDelivery registration process. To register for eDelivery, and create an Equitable online account if needed, please visit https://equitable.com/customer-service/edelivery, provide the required information and review and accept the terms and conditions. All statements/documents for all policies must be registered for eDelivery to be eligible to designate someone to receive the incentive. In the event there is more than one owner of the applicable Equitable account, then the first natural person named as owner of the account shall be deemed to be the Participant. At the discretion of the Sponsor, if the identity of the owner is not reasonably ascertainable or no owner is a natural person, the registration may be void. Sponsor shall be the official timekeeper for the Incentive.
Limit of one (1) Incentive per designated recipient. At the discretion of the Sponsor, any attempt by any Participant to submit more than the stated maximum number of registrations by using multiple/different addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, identities, logins, accounts and/or any other methods will void all of such Participant’s registrations, and such Participant may be disqualified from participation in the Incentive.
- Delivery of Incentives: If Incentive delivery is returned as undeliverable, the Incentive will be forfeited. Incentives will be delivered to recipient by U.S. mail, email or such other method as Sponsor shall determine, in its sole discretion, at the contact information provided by Participant after such account holder has successfully completed eDelivery registration. Sponsor is not responsible for undeliverable notices due to any change in an Incentive recipient’s contact information or technical or human error.
- General: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Incentive or any aspect thereof, including these Official Rules, if fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control threatens to impair the administration, fairness, legality, integrity or proper functioning of the Incentive, or to disqualify any person who is suspected to have violated these Official Rules or to have tampered with any aspect of the Incentive.
- Release: Neither Sponsor, Sponsor’s designee nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, licensees, and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, servants, representatives, shareholders and employees, as well as each of their respective successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) shall be responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, any Released Party, or any printing or typographical errors or equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Incentive; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Incentive; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Incentive or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, misdelivered or undeliverable entries or notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Incentive or any Incentive-related activity, or the receipt, use or misuse of any incentive. All Participants acknowledge that the Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any incentive, including, but not limited to, its quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
By participating in the Incentive, each Participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, losses or causes of action related in any way to the operation of or such Participant’s participation in the Incentive and any other claims, damages or liabilities, including without limitation any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Participant’s participation in the Incentive. The foregoing release shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Incentive, each Participant agrees that: any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Incentives shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in New York, NY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Participant and Sponsor in connection with any Incentive, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Trademarks: Company names and trademarks associated with Incentives are used solely to identify the Incentives. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or approval of Incentive manufacturers or trademark owners is intended or implied by such use. All referenced company names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
- Publicity: Participation in the Incentive constitutes each Participant’s consent to the Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of recipient’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/ or hometown and state for advertising and Incentive purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
- Sponsor: Sponsored and administered by Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104. Incentive is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by third-party gift card issuers.